We recognize the importance of taking time for self-care and physical fitness. That is why we provide our Kids Play area for some of our weekday classes as designated on the schedule. While you practice/work out, your children between 2-8 years of age will have fun playing, reading, or hanging out in the Kids Play area under supervision. Sign up online, and enjoy your time in class!
Kids Play Policies & How-To:
- Since space is limited – please sign up for Kids Play online 24-hours in advance.
- Kids Play is free-of-charge for clients with a current membership. If not a member (class packs, or drop-in clients), a $5 fee will be assessed. Purchase your Kids Play pass here, or pay in the studio if you reserved your spot on-line.
- Please cancel within 1-hour before class, or you will be charged.
- Limit 2 children per parent/family, per class.
- Your first time using Kids Play you can save time by printing and filling-out the waiver form at home (using this link) before arriving at the studio.
- If your child brings special toys, ipads, computer games, etc. during the session – please be sure their name is on them.
- Please bring your child(ren) with full tummies and dry diapers. No food or diaper changes will be provided.
- No food or snacks, please! (think of allergies and icky spills)
- Please put your children’s shoes in the same cubbies where you will be storing your items.
- To keep other children, clients, and staff healthy and safe, we ask that you do not bring your child if they are sick or may be contagious. Thank you!
- You may drop your child off 10-minutes before class, but no earlier.
- Please collect your children within 10-minutes of class ending.
- If your child displays repeated behavioral concerns (biting, kicking, hair pulling, etc), you will be asked to leave your child at home. We know that situations arise and we will always let parents know if there are any concerns/incidents.
- We want your experience to be worry free and will do our best to keep your children happy. However, if your child is inconsolable, we will come and get you.
LIMIT 2 CHILDREN PER PARENT/FAMILY, PER CLASS.
Childcare providers are CPR/First Aid trained and have childcare experience.
Childcare Passes: $5.00 each click here