This incredible training is taught by Lex Gillan and approved by the National Association of Certified Yoga Teachers (NACYT) as well as Yoga Alliance.
Who Should Attend?
The Yoga Teacher Training and National Certification Course is for all levels of students and new or experienced teachers of all traditions. No teaching experience is required.
Most students/teachers develop an interest in becoming certified for four reasons:
- To deepen one's own practice.
- To shift paradigms and see the art of yoga from a teacher's perspective.
- To teach full or part-time and offer classes in a variety of venues.
- To own a yoga studio and teach classes full-time for right livelihood.
What style of Yoga will be taught?
The teaching style of hatha and raja yoga is eclectic and non-dogmatic and is compatible to all styles of yoga regardless of the lineage, i.e. Vinyasa, Iyengar, Sivananda, Kripalu, Bikram, Integral, Ashtanga, Power, Hot, Kundalini, or any of the 50 plus
styles now being taught globally.
What are the course objectives?
A comfort level will be reached in every facet of teaching yoga.
Students/teachers will learn step by step:
- How to teach a complete yoga course (beginner to advanced) drawn from ancient yogic traditions.
- How to develop the knowledge, skill and confidence one needs to become a yoga teacher.
- How to identify and cultivate one's own teaching style.
- The Business of Yoga.
- How to find work in the yoga community.
National certification will be awarded upon successful completion of the course.