Kids Play Classes
We recognize the importance of taking time for self-care and physical fitness. That is why we provide our Kids Play area for some of our weekday classes as designated on the schedule. While you practice/work out, your children between 2-10 years of age will have fun playing, reading, or hanging out in the Kids Play area under supervision. Sign up online, and enjoy your time in class!
Policies & Particulars
- Space is limited (five children in the room at one time) – please sign up for Kids Play online 24-hours in advance.
- Kids Play classes are designated by an asterisk * on the schedule and are not guaranteed to occur at a recurring or scheduled day/time. If we don't have the staff to attend 100% of their attention to the children - the session will not occur.
- A signed waiver is required to participate in Kids Play classes.
- The age limit of children eligible to participate in Kids Play classes is between two- and 10-years of age.
- Kids Play is free-of-charge for clients with a current membership.
- If not a member (class packs, or drop-in clients), a $5 will be assessed. Purchase your Kids Play pass here, or pay in the studio if you reserved your spot online.
- Please cancel within 1-hour before class, or you will be charged (if not a member).
- Limit 2 children per parent/family, per class.
- Fill out the online waiver form before arriving at the studio. At the studio, you may be asked to also fill out a hardcopy.
- If your child requires special toys, ipads, computer games, etc. during the session – please be sure they are labelled.
- Please bring your child(ren) with full tummies and dry diapers. No food or diaper changes will be provided.
- Please be sure your little one has taken care of their "bathroom needs" before class begins. You will be called out of class to assist your child if "natures calls".
- No food or snacks, please! This avoids issues with allergies and spills. Please make sure kiddos are fed and hydrated.
- Please put your children’s shoes in the same cubbies where you will be stowing your items.
- To keep other children, clients, and staff healthy and safe, we ask that you do not bring your child if they are sick or have been exposed to any contagious illnesses.
- You may drop your child off 10-minutes before class, but no earlier.
- Please collect your children within 10-minutes of class ending.
If your child exhibits behavioral concerns (biting, kicking, hair pulling, screaming, etc.) on a regular basis, you will be asked to leave your child at home. Any time these behaviors are exhibited, you will be called out of class to assist, or collect your child. We realize that situations arise and we will always let parents know if there are any concerns/incidents.
- We want your experience to be worry-free and will do our best to keep your children happy. However, if your child is inconsolable, we will come and get you.
LIMIT 2 CHILDREN PER PARENT/FAMILY, PER CLASS.
Kids Play Passes: $5.00 each for non-members. Free of charge for members in current standing click here (non-members)